I owe you this recipe for a long time now! It appears on many of our pictures when we have guests at home. The thing is it is always a success! It is unbelievable how such an easy and quick recipe can be so delicious! Those are the recipes I like so… here it goes:
- 300gr of creamy cheese
- 20 biscuits
- 3 eggs
- 150ml of liquid cream
- 6 spoons of sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp of Maizena (add in a glass with a little bit of milk to dissolve)
- Strawberry jam
- Grind the biscuits. Melt the butter and mix with the biscuits. Put an oven paper inside the mould and pour the mix. With a spoon spread the biscuits mix and press so it becomes an homogeneous blend.
- Take a bowl and add: cheese, cream, maizena, eggs and sugar. Whisk.
- Put in the over pre-heated at 200ºC during 15-20 minutes.
- Leave in the fridge until cold. Before serving spread the jam. I love the strawberry one but you can add any jam you like.
I hope you will enjoy it! If you bake it and post the result on instagram do not forget to mention me so I get to see it! <3